Vacationing usually revolves around meals (as it should!), so make sure you don’t miss out on some local favorites when it comes to the most important meal of the day! A little bit of everything, but you certainly won’t be disappointed.
- Palmer’s Cafe – If you blink, you’d miss it. Connected to a motel on the Eastside of Bend, this traditional breakfast spot is one of a kind. Complimentary coffee while you wait and the friendly service is always consistent! “Palmer’s Cafe is a ma-and-pa treat.“
- Rockin’ Dave’s Bagel Bistro – Bagels are the norm around this counter service spot, but you’ve never seen so many creative, weekend Eggs Benedict options. Bacon in your Bloody Mary? Yup. Great vibe, friendly service and the music is always on par! Dave, can you say Pearl Jam?
- Sparrow Bakery – Across the tracks and always a wait…but well worth it! The ocean roll and breakfast sandwich just might change your life, so best you try both. Sit outside and then check out the nearby local artist shops!
- D & D Bar & Grill – In need of a sunrise cocktail without judgement before a round of 18? Stiffest cocktails and early bird breakfast will put you at ease. Everyone needs a ‘goto’ for the best biscuits n’ gravy. You heard it here.
- Chow – This Westside gem strives to source everything local and the quality surely shows. You’ll never be disappointed in a plate, and the ambience and homemade hot sauces are worth the trip alone.